As political party conference season draws to a close, and the parties begin to announce their upcoming election manifestos, we need you to contact your MP and ensure they don’t forget about animal welfare.
With the Animal Welfare (Kept Animals) Bill having been dropped earlier this year, we need to remind politicians that animals matter. Please, urge your MP to deliver a long-term animal welfare strategy, that addresses numerous animal welfare issues.
We want to see:
- A ban on live farmed animal exports
- An end to puppy smuggling
- An end to caged keeping of farmed animals
- No more imports and sales of fur
- A ban on the import of hunting trophies
- And much, much more
We need your help to make this happen.
Act today and email your MP using our template letter on the next page to remind them that we won’t let animal welfare be forgotten.